Random Spoon Lock movie Random Spoon Lock movie

One of the best flashes under 100k

that just about sums it up... just when i see the 72k i say to myself... "wow, another small file size blam point" but this is different, longer than i expected, very good flash for under 100k. i've only seen a few goo movies under 100k and although this is not the best, it certainly ranks up there =)

nice work dude.

SilverSpoon responds:

Thanks =)

An Excuse An Excuse

WTF

I cant say that was the freakiest thing i've seen on NG but it was pretty bad, im surprized it got a 3.6 rating, should have gotten like a 2.2 or something. Still pretty good animation and a few funny antics but overall too short and stupid to be considered a good flash.

Televangelista Televangelista

LoL Queeth!

haha that was funny... "for example i can say the word 'queeth' with my euethra" =P

Pretty cool knocking religion, completely agree with the first quote and that 8 eyed hamster on steriods guy... whatever the hell that was...

Good work dude, i cant say i personally like the drawing style but thats just me, its really good and all tho.

Planet Mayhem Planet Mayhem

wow

dude i think u need to do some tinkering with the values and stuff. I took a shot with the orange fox or whatever... it still hasn't ended... In fact im writing this review while its going lol

good game except for that tho =)

Giani's Death Wish Giani's Death Wish

one of the worst flashes ever

I really don't see why people like this so much! It's extremely gay and I cant believe you put a pic like that on! I think its just plain wierd and probably should have gotten turd of the week, it's slightly too good to be blammed though. You know who I really want to STFU, you!

FourStar responds:

i am not going to shut the fuck up anytime soon my good bitch :-D

mausland assault mausland assault

I have a theory

Perhaps this is just the game ENGINE, you know, just a bunch of action-script code without any visuals... but still i have no clue how it made it past the Under-judgement section... I tried submitting a flash with JUST a blank screen and it got flagged immediately. I dont know why this would b any different. Perhaps the admins favor black more than white... whatever...