Planet Mayhem Planet Mayhem

wow

dude i think u need to do some tinkering with the values and stuff. I took a shot with the orange fox or whatever... it still hasn't ended... In fact im writing this review while its going lol

good game except for that tho =)

Giani's Death Wish Giani's Death Wish

one of the worst flashes ever

I really don't see why people like this so much! It's extremely gay and I cant believe you put a pic like that on! I think its just plain wierd and probably should have gotten turd of the week, it's slightly too good to be blammed though. You know who I really want to STFU, you!

FourStar responds:

i am not going to shut the fuck up anytime soon my good bitch :-D

mausland assault mausland assault

I have a theory

Perhaps this is just the game ENGINE, you know, just a bunch of action-script code without any visuals... but still i have no clue how it made it past the Under-judgement section... I tried submitting a flash with JUST a blank screen and it got flagged immediately. I dont know why this would b any different. Perhaps the admins favor black more than white... whatever...

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

Not that bad

I didn't think this flash was as horrible as the last guy who reviewed it. I mean, the music and sound quality sucked but in some instances it was quite funny. I gave it a 6 simply because it was pretty funny. But that's the only thing it had, the graphics could be done by a 2-year old, the sound sound's like you shoved the microphone in a farting elephant's ass and your puke effects were the worst graphics I had ever seen! But the size was small and you dont really deserve to be blammed.

Bubble Fun Bubble Fun

you've proved me worng

I didn't think it could be done but you actually made a non-voilent game thats fun! all my 10 go to you man!

virtual fishbowl. virtual fishbowl.

I like it

This is a very good game but I have seen a variation on it on boneland.com and for that you get style = 0 and lowers your overall to a 3. I didn't blow the whisle on you cause u might not have known about it. But the game was very good and even better than the original. Nice work.

jayohelay responds:

:S no i didn't know about it. They're not the first ones to do a virtual pet type thing, so it's not like i'm ripping THEM off anyway

Beta game Beta game

Not bad

Keep it up. You did pretty good on this, just spend a little more time on the next one. I gave it a 2 for originality and a great potential.