Random Spoon Lock movie Random Spoon Lock movie

One of the best flashes under 100k

that just about sums it up... just when i see the 72k i say to myself... "wow, another small file size blam point" but this is different, longer than i expected, very good flash for under 100k. i've only seen a few goo movies under 100k and although this is not the best, it certainly ranks up there =)

nice work dude.

SilverSpoon responds:

Thanks =)

An Excuse An Excuse

WTF

I cant say that was the freakiest thing i've seen on NG but it was pretty bad, im surprized it got a 3.6 rating, should have gotten like a 2.2 or something. Still pretty good animation and a few funny antics but overall too short and stupid to be considered a good flash.

Televangelista Televangelista

LoL Queeth!

haha that was funny... "for example i can say the word 'queeth' with my euethra" =P

Pretty cool knocking religion, completely agree with the first quote and that 8 eyed hamster on steriods guy... whatever the hell that was...

Good work dude, i cant say i personally like the drawing style but thats just me, its really good and all tho.

Deliverance DVD Deliverance DVD

HOLY SHIT DUDE

All i can say is... wow... that was freaking amazing, just amazing. It's gonna get top #1 i can almost guarantee it. But man the thought of that stuff happening is just scary especially the way that you portrayed it. But still an awesome movie, great sound, graphics that are in a way harder and more demanding than 3d (although still not large file size, im impressed), and just an overall great storyline.

Most meaningful 4 minutes of my day... in fact probably my week.

Thanks dude

Love the Bomb 2 Love the Bomb 2

Too boring!

nice story, nice style, nice graphics but slow, boring, horribly laid out and torture to watch. I found myself so bored with some parts i was playing the banner ad in the background waiting for you to get on with the story onto the next scene. Play this at like 40fps and it will be a lot better.

3D Weapon SlideShow 3D Weapon SlideShow

Good Swift... But i could make um better

It looked ok... but all you did was take a texture of a gun and extrude it... then rotate it... that's the most amateur thing i have ever seen. I could make a much better slideshow by actually MODELING guns that don't have freaking FLAT EDGES... this is one time you don't want to cut corners on modeling cause it shows bigtime!

Zinger 3 Zinger 3

Nice job.

Hey Toxygen. I havn't done any great movies, but I could offer to do some 3D for your movie. You can e-mail me through my profile... oops i forgot this is a review. The graphics were pretty good, i thought the sound was a little annoying at times, but overall the visual effects and the excellent style pulled the whole thing together.

fuzzies responds:

ok well ill email you someday and we'll see how everything works out.

Zomborg Apocalypse - Joke Zomborg Apocalypse - Joke

What happened

OMG this sucked ass!

SPLANKGY responds:

thanks!

Arc Warfare Arc Warfare

Nice job

This really reminds me of madness, only with equal sides. This would be great if you themed it to "Let the bodies hit the floor". But you know this was still a GREAT flash.

Strawberry Vs. Orange 3D Strawberry Vs. Orange 3D

Wow!

I really want to know how this got a green. I could make a better movie about the same topic!
I mean I reall could in like 10 seconds lol. But you did pretty good on the 3D though.